This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and also by the Sasakawa Scientific Research Grant from the Japan Science Society.
Chiral Centers in the Side Chains of α-Amino Acids Control the Helical Screw Sense of Peptides†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 40, pages 5474–5477, October 11, 2004
How to Cite
Tanaka, M., Demizu, Y., Doi, M., Kurihara, M. and Suemune, H. (2004), Chiral Centers in the Side Chains of α-Amino Acids Control the Helical Screw Sense of Peptides. Angew. Chem., 116: 5474–5477. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460420
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!