Financial support by BASF AG and the DFG (SFB 428) is gratefully acknowledged. S.M. is indebted to the Fonds der chemischen Industrie and the Hermann Schnell foundation for financial support.
Aqueous Dispersions of Extraordinarily Small Polyethylene Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 433–436, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Kolb, L., Monteil, V., Thomann, R. and Mecking, S. (2005), Aqueous Dispersions of Extraordinarily Small Polyethylene Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 117: 433–436. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460455
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!