Financial support from COST Action D21/003/2001 and the Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (HRSMC and NIOK) are thankfully acknowledged.
An Aromatic Anion Receptor: Anion–π Interactions do Exist†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 43, pages 5939–5941, November 5, 2004
How to Cite
de Hoog, P., Gamez, P., Mutikainen, I., Turpeinen, U. and Reedijk, J. (2004), An Aromatic Anion Receptor: Anion–π Interactions do Exist. Angew. Chem., 116: 5939–5941. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460486
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!