M.C. acknowledges K. U. Leuven for a fellowship. Support from FWO, K. U. Leuven (GOA 2001/2), the Federal Science Policy of Belgium (IUAP-V-03), and a Max Planck Research Award are acknowledged. J. W. Verhoeven (University of Amsterdam) is acknowledged for useful discussions.
Probing the Influence of O2 on Photoinduced Reversible Electron Transfer in Perylenediimide–Triphenylamine-Based Dendrimers by Single-Molecule Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 45, pages 6242–6246, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Cotlet, M., Masuo, S., Lor, M., Fron, E., Van der Auweraer, M., Müllen, K., Hofkens, J. and De Schryver, F. (2004), Probing the Influence of O2 on Photoinduced Reversible Electron Transfer in Perylenediimide–Triphenylamine-Based Dendrimers by Single-Molecule Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 116: 6242–6246. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460560
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!