We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Swiss National Science Foundation, the NCCR “Nanoscience”, and the Swiss Federal Commission for Technology and Innovation (KTI). We also thank Nanonis Inc. for their fruitful collaboration on the data acquisition and molecular positioning system.
Supramolecular Patterned Surfaces Driven by Cooperative Assembly of C60 and Porphyrins on Metal Substrates†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 36, pages 4863–4867, September 13, 2004
How to Cite
Bonifazi, D., Spillmann, H., Kiebele, A., de Wild, M., Seiler, P., Cheng, F., Güntherodt, H.-J., Jung, T. and Diederich, F. (2004), Supramolecular Patterned Surfaces Driven by Cooperative Assembly of C60 and Porphyrins on Metal Substrates. Angew. Chem., 116: 4863–4867. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460562
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!