Financial support by the Max-Planck Society is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the Fritz-Haber Institute and Prof. R. Schlögl for the use of the electron microscope, and Klaus Weiss for his technical assistance.
Nonaqueous Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Semiconducting Metal Oxides for Gas Sensing†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 33, pages 4445–4449, August 20, 2004
How to Cite
Pinna, N., Neri, G., Antonietti, M. and Niederberger, M. (2004), Nonaqueous Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Semiconducting Metal Oxides for Gas Sensing. Angew. Chem., 116: 4445–4449. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460610
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!