We sincerely thank the National Institutes of Health (GM58877) for generous financial support. We also thank Johnson and Johnson for a Focused Giving Award, Pfizer GRD for the Creativity in Organic Chemistry Award, and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences for a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (D.U.). We acknowledge Dr. James E. Oliver, who also recently completed a total synthesis of gaur acid, for providing spectroscopic and optical-rotation data for this compound.
Stereodivergent Construction of Cyclic Ethers by a Regioselective and Enantiospecific Rhodium-Catalyzed Allylic Etherification: Total Synthesis of Gaur Acid†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 36, pages 4892–4895, September 13, 2004
How to Cite
Evans, P. A., Leahy, D. K., Andrews, W. J. and Uraguchi, D. (2004), Stereodivergent Construction of Cyclic Ethers by a Regioselective and Enantiospecific Rhodium-Catalyzed Allylic Etherification: Total Synthesis of Gaur Acid. Angew. Chem., 116: 4892–4895. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460612
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!