K. R. D. gratefully acknowledges the Department of Energy (DE-FG03-02ER45999), the National Science Foundation (NIRT-NSF DMR-0103455), the Welch Foundation A1449, and Texas A&M University (TITF) for funding of this research. The SMART CCD diffractometer and the SQUID magnetometer were purchased by funds provided by the National Science Foundation (Grants NSF-9807975 and NSF-9974899).
Unusual Magnetic Metal–Cyanide Cubes of ReII with Alternating Octahedral and Tetrahedral Corners†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 37, pages 5020–5023, September 20, 2004
How to Cite
Schelter, E. J., Prosvirin, A. V., Reiff, W. M. and Dunbar, K. R. (2004), Unusual Magnetic Metal–Cyanide Cubes of ReII with Alternating Octahedral and Tetrahedral Corners. Angew. Chem., 116: 5020–5023. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460614
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!