The authors thank N. Bodzin for assistance with graphics as well as W. Han and R. Zalpuri for help with TEM experiments. This work was supported by the Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences, of the US Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098, within the Interfacing Nanostructures Initiative.
Biomimetic Engineering of Carbon Nanotubes by Using Cell Surface Mucin Mimics†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 45, pages 6237–6242, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Chen, X., Lee, G. S., Zettl, A. and Bertozzi, C. R. (2004), Biomimetic Engineering of Carbon Nanotubes by Using Cell Surface Mucin Mimics. Angew. Chem., 116: 6237–6242. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460620
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!