This work was supported by the Director, U.S. Department of Energy, under Contract No. DE-AC03-76F00098, through the Office of Naval Research (MDI-II), and through the Laboratory Directorate Research and Development Program of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. We thank Prof. S. Mowbray for the ribose-binding-protein gene, H. Yokota for helpful advice with cloning, Dr. S. Burley for the pSKB3 plasmid, Dr. D. King for mass spectrometry, Prof. S. Marqusee and Dr. C. Park for providing an isothermal titration calorimeter and guidance with urea melt experiments. S.M.R. acknowledges the National Science Foundation and E.J.R. Lucent Technologies/Bell Laboratories for predoctoral fellowships.
Design of a Conformation-Sensitive Xenon-Binding Cavity in the Ribose-Binding Protein†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 46, pages 6480–6482, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Lowery, T. J., Rubin, S. M., Ruiz, E. J., Pines, A. and Wemmer, D. E. (2004), Design of a Conformation-Sensitive Xenon-Binding Cavity in the Ribose-Binding Protein. Angew. Chem., 116: 6480–6482. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460629
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!