This work was supported, in part, by Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research on Priority Area of “Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes” and “Electrochemistry of Ordered Interfaces” (Nos. 16033201 and 09237106, respectively) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan, and Sasakawa Scientific Research Grant from the Japan Science Society. Experimental assistance by Dr. H. Noda (Hokkaido University) is acknowledged.
Photoconversion of a Redox-Active Self-Assembled Monolayer: In Situ Probing of Photoinduced CO Dissociation from a Triruthenium Cluster Center on Gold†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 420–423, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Abe, M., Masuda, T., Kondo, T., Uosaki, K. and Sasaki, Y. (2005), Photoconversion of a Redox-Active Self-Assembled Monolayer: In Situ Probing of Photoinduced CO Dissociation from a Triruthenium Cluster Center on Gold. Angew. Chem., 117: 420–423. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460651
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!