We thank Dr. D. H. Huang and Dr. G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by grants from the National Institutes of Health (USA) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, and fellowships from the Ernst Schering AG Foundation (to S.V.), the Japanese Society for the Advancement of Science (to Y.M.A.Y.), the National Science Foundation (to M.O.F.), and Eli Lilly (to Y.L.).
Structural Revision and Total Synthesis of Azaspiracid-1, Part 1: Intelligence Gathering and Tentative Proposal†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 33, pages 4412–4418, August 20, 2004
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Vyskocil, S., Koftis, T. V., Yamada, Y. M. A., Ling, T., Chen, D. Y.-K., Tang, W., Petrovic, G., Frederick, M. O., Li, Y. and Satake, M. (2004), Structural Revision and Total Synthesis of Azaspiracid-1, Part 1: Intelligence Gathering and Tentative Proposal. Angew. Chem., 116: 4412–4418. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460695
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!