This work was supported by NSF grant CHE-0314326 and a PSC-CUNY 35 award. Acquisition of a 500 MHz NMR spectrometer was funded by NSF grant CHE-0210295. Professor S. L. Buchwald (MIT) is thanked for a sample of L 5, and Dr. G. Li (CombiPhos Catalysts Inc.) is thanked for samples of L 6 and L 7.
Pd-Catalyzed Amination of Nucleoside Arylsulfonates to yield N6-Aryl-2,6-Diaminopurine Nucleosides†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 46, pages 6532–6537, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Gunda, P., Russon, L. M. and Lakshman, M. K. (2004), Pd-Catalyzed Amination of Nucleoside Arylsulfonates to yield N6-Aryl-2,6-Diaminopurine Nucleosides. Angew. Chem., 116: 6532–6537. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460782
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!