These authors contributed equally to this work.
A DNA Nanomachine Based on a Duplex–Triplex Transition†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 40, pages 5449–5452, October 11, 2004
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Lee, S.-H. and Mao, C. (2004), A DNA Nanomachine Based on a Duplex–Triplex Transition. Angew. Chem., 116: 5449–5452. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460789
This work is supported by the National Science Foundation (Grant no. EIA-0323452), the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency's Defense Sciences Office (Grant no. MDA 972-03-1-0020), and Purdue University (a start-up fund). We thank Prof. D. R. McMillin for use of a fluorometer and Mr. M. H. Wilson for help with fluorescence measurements.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!