This work was partially supported by PRESTO-JST, and by 21COE program “Creation of Integrated EcoChemistry of Osaka University”.
A Purely Organic Molecular Metal Based on a Hydrogen-Bonded Charge-Transfer Complex: Crystal Structure and Electronic Properties of TTF-Imidazole–p-Chloranil†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 46, pages 6503–6506, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Murata, T., Morita, Y., Fukui, K., Sato, K., Shiomi, D., Takui, T., Maesato, M., Yamochi, H., Saito, G. and Nakasuji, K. (2004), A Purely Organic Molecular Metal Based on a Hydrogen-Bonded Charge-Transfer Complex: Crystal Structure and Electronic Properties of TTF-Imidazole–p-Chloranil. Angew. Chem., 116: 6503–6506. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460801
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!