We thank Dr. Catalina Achim for Mössbauer studies, Dr. Brian Bennett for collecting and simulating the EPR spectra, and Tracy Petersen, David Collins for discussion. We also thank Miami University, the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund (PRF No. 39794-G3), and the National Science Foundation (ECS-0403669) for financial support. H.C.Z. also thanks the Research Corporation for an Award (RI1188). The X-ray diffractometer is supported by the NSF (EAR-0003201).
The First All-Cyanide Fe4S4 Cluster: [Fe4S4(CN)4]3−†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 42, pages 5746–5749, October 25, 2004
How to Cite
Scott, T. A. and Zhou, H.-C. (2004), The First All-Cyanide Fe4S4 Cluster: [Fe4S4(CN)4]3−. Angew. Chem., 116: 5746–5749. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460879
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!