This work was supported by the National Institute of Health and the DuPont Company. J.A.M. is an ACS Division of Organic Chemistry Nelson J. Leonard Fellow sponsored by Organic Synthesis, Inc., and S.T.N. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow. We also thank the Packard Foundation for partial financial support and Prof. M. J. Hynes for his help with the WinEQNMR program. Salen=N,N′-bis(salicylidene)ethylenediamine.
Axial Ligand Effects: Utilization of Chiral Sulfoxide Additives for the Induction of Asymmetry in (Salen)ruthenium(ii) Olefin Cyclopropanation Catalysts†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 25, pages 3953–3957, June 20, 2005
How to Cite
Miller, J. A., Gross, B. A., Zhuravel, M. A., Jin, W. and Nguyen, S. T. (2005), Axial Ligand Effects: Utilization of Chiral Sulfoxide Additives for the Induction of Asymmetry in (Salen)ruthenium(ii) Olefin Cyclopropanation Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 117: 3953–3957. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460887
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!