This work is supported by the Max Planck Society. We thank J. Hartmann and R. Pitschke for assistance with the TEM measurements.
Directing Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles at Water/Oil Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 42, pages 5757–5760, October 25, 2004
How to Cite
Duan, H., Wang, D., Kurth, D. G. and Möhwald, H. (2004), Directing Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles at Water/Oil Interfaces. Angew. Chem., 116: 5757–5760. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460920
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!