The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)/New Opportunities, and the BC Ministry for Advanced Education and Technology are gratefully acknowledged for funding. We also thank Prof. Jennifer Love for useful discussions, Prof. John Scheffer for the use of his gas chromatograph, and Dr. Scott Clendenning (U. Toronto) for conducting the triple-detection GPC experiment.
Radical Copolymerization of a Phosphaalkene with Styrene: New Phosphine-Containing Macromolecules and Their Use in Polymer-Supported Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 42, pages 5800–5803, October 25, 2004
How to Cite
Tsang, C.-W., Baharloo, B., Riendl, D., Yam, M. and Gates, D. P. (2004), Radical Copolymerization of a Phosphaalkene with Styrene: New Phosphine-Containing Macromolecules and Their Use in Polymer-Supported Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 116: 5800–5803. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460939
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!