We thank Professor Heather Allen and Dr. Gang Ma for assistance with the IR spectroscopic studies. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0239871).
Dendrimer Folding in Aqueous Media: An Example of Solvent-Mediated Chirality Switching†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1077–1081, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Hofacker, A. L. and Parquette, J. R. (2005), Dendrimer Folding in Aqueous Media: An Example of Solvent-Mediated Chirality Switching. Angew. Chem., 117: 1077–1081. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460943
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!