This research was partly supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan, a Grant-in-Aid for the COE project, Giant Molecules and Complex Systems, 2004, and by the Belgian Science Fund (FWO) and Concerted Action Scheme (GOA).
Rationalization of Supramolecular Chirality in a Bisporphyrin System†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 41, pages 5597–5601, October 18, 2004
How to Cite
Borovkov, V. V., Fujii, I., Muranaka, A., Hembury, G. A., Tanaka, T., Ceulemans, A., Kobayashi, N. and Inoue, Y. (2004), Rationalization of Supramolecular Chirality in a Bisporphyrin System. Angew. Chem., 116: 5597–5601. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460965
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!