The authors acknowledge the financial support of the CNRS, the French Ministry for Research and Technology (ACI Nanosciences and postdoctoral fellowships), the European Commission (HPRN CT 2000-00002, “Development of fluorous phase technology for oxidation processes”) and the Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia of Spain for a postdoctoral fellowship. They also thank Prof. A. Lattes for useful discussions.
A Catalytic Langmuir Film as a Model for Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Catalytic Processes†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 45, pages 6300–6303, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Pasc-Banu, A., Sugisaki, C., Gharsa, T., Marty, J.-D., Gascon, I., Pozzi, G., Quici, S., Rico-Lattes, I. and Mingotaud, C. (2004), A Catalytic Langmuir Film as a Model for Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Catalytic Processes. Angew. Chem., 116: 6300–6303. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461007
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!