We acknowledge partial support from the Office of Naval Research (N000140210185), partial support from the STC program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement No. CHE-9876674 and the William R. Kenan, Jr. Distinguished Professorship for financial support. We gratefully acknowledge Anthony Brennan at the University of Florida for providing the micron-scale master. We also acknowledge partial support from the MRSEC Program of the NSF Materials Science and Engineering Research Center Grant (9808677) to the Center for Polymer Interfaces and Macromolecular Assemblies (CPIMA) at Stanford University.
High-Resolution Soft Lithography: Enabling Materials for Nanotechnologies†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 43, pages 5920–5923, November 5, 2004
How to Cite
Rolland, J. P., Hagberg, E. C., Denison, G. M., Carter, K. R. and De Simone, J. M. (2004), High-Resolution Soft Lithography: Enabling Materials for Nanotechnologies. Angew. Chem., 116: 5920–5923. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461122
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!