NADH=nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, reduced form. This work was supported by the CNRS program “Puces à ADN”.
DNA Detection through Signal Amplification by Using NADH:Flavin Oxidoreductase and Oligonucleotide–Flavin Conjugates as Cofactors†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 18, pages 2824–2827, April 29, 2005
How to Cite
Simon, P., Dueymes, C., Fontecave, M. and Décout, J.-L. (2005), DNA Detection through Signal Amplification by Using NADH:Flavin Oxidoreductase and Oligonucleotide–Flavin Conjugates as Cofactors. Angew. Chem., 117: 2824–2827. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461145
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!