This work was supported by the DFG (SFB 472-Z-project), the Max Planck Gesellschaft, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. J.F. is supported by a grant from the DAAD. We are grateful to Markus Radzom and Axel Zeeck for providing the hormaomycin, to Uwe Reinscheid for help with the hormaomycin spectra, to Hui Geng and Heike Neubauer for the preparation of the decasaccharide, to Christophe Farès and Jochen Junker for useful editorial advice, as well as to Markus Zweckstetter for very helpful discussions concerning the program PALES.
A DMSO-Compatible Orienting Medium: Towards the Investigation of the Stereochemistry of Natural Products†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 431–433, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Haberz, P., Farjon, J. and Griesinger, C. (2005), A DMSO-Compatible Orienting Medium: Towards the Investigation of the Stereochemistry of Natural Products. Angew. Chem., 117: 431–433. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461267
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2004
Vol. 119, Issue 41, 7874, Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!