The authors gratefully acknowledge Solvay for financial support. They are grateful to V. Bodart and F. Declercq (Solvay) and C. Detrembleur (F.N.R.S.) for fruitful discussions. They thank Wakko for providing them with V-70. They are also indebted to the “Belgian Science Policy” for financial support in the frame of the “Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme (PAI V/03)—Supramolecular Chemistry and Supramolecular Catalysis”.
Highly Efficient Cobalt-Mediated Radical Polymerization of Vinyl Acetate†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1125–1128, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Debuigne, A., Caille, J.-R. and Jérôme, R. (2005), Highly Efficient Cobalt-Mediated Radical Polymerization of Vinyl Acetate. Angew. Chem., 117: 1125–1128. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461333
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!