This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. N.T. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for the award of a fellowship for graduate students.
Asymmetric Synthesis of Diarylmethyl Amines by Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Addition of Aryl Titanium Reagents to Imines†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 45, pages 6251–6254, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Hayashi, T., Kawai, M. and Tokunaga, N. (2004), Asymmetric Synthesis of Diarylmethyl Amines by Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Addition of Aryl Titanium Reagents to Imines. Angew. Chem., 116: 6251–6254. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461338
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!