This work was supported by the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning (project no. M1-0213-03-0001). We thank Prof. J. W. Cheon of Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea for helpful discussions.
Redox-Active Porous Metal–Organic Framework Producing Silver Nanoparticles from AgI Ions at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 8, pages 1287–1291, February 11, 2005
How to Cite
Moon, H. R., Kim, J. H. and Suh, M. P. (2005), Redox-Active Porous Metal–Organic Framework Producing Silver Nanoparticles from AgI Ions at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem., 117: 1287–1291. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461408
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!