This work was supported by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Axel Dreier and Dr. B. Tesche, MPI Mülheim, for the transmission electron microscopy analysis and Prof. U. Simon, RWTH Aachen, for fruitful discussions.
Biphasic Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols Catalyzed by Poly(ethylene glycol)-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 9, pages 1370–1373, February 18, 2005
How to Cite
Hou, Z., Theyssen, N., Brinkmann, A. and Leitner, W. (2005), Biphasic Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols Catalyzed by Poly(ethylene glycol)-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem., 117: 1370–1373. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461493
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!