This work was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (CHE-0234951 to J.A.H.) and the National Institutes of Health (GM-33162 to L.Q.). J.A.H. acknowledges sabbatical support from the University of Minnesota NSF/RSEC program (CHE-0113894) and the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. The authors would like to acknowledge Dr. Neil R. Brooks, Dr. Victor G. Young, Jr., and the X-Ray Crystallographic Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota.
Spin-State Rationale for the Peroxo-Stabilizing Role of the Thiolate Ligand in Superoxide Reductase†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 590–593, January 14, 2005
How to Cite
Bukowski, M. R., Halfen, H. L., van den Berg, T. A., Halfen, J. A. and Que, L. (2005), Spin-State Rationale for the Peroxo-Stabilizing Role of the Thiolate Ligand in Superoxide Reductase. Angew. Chem., 117: 590–593. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461527
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!