This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B (KAKENHI 14340224) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan, and the Sekisui Foundation. We thank Professor Teizo Kitagawa at the Institute for Molecular Science, Okazaki, for his helpful discussions.
Dioxygen Binding to a Simple Myoglobin Model in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 439–442, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Kano, K., Kitagishi, H., Kodera, M. and Hirota, S. (2005), Dioxygen Binding to a Simple Myoglobin Model in Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem., 117: 439–442. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461609
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!