We thank the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology and the NIH (N01-CO-27181) for support of this work, and Dr. Manoj P. Samant, Dr. Sayam Sen Gupta, Mr. Warren G. Lewis, Prof. Gary Siuzdak, Prof. Valery Fokin, and Prof. K. Barry Sharpless for helpful discussions. We are especially grateful to Prof. Philip Dawson and his group for guidance regarding peptide synthesis.
Head-to-Tail Peptide Cyclodimerization by Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 15, pages 2255–2260, April 8, 2005
How to Cite
Punna, S., Kuzelka, J., Wang, Q. and Finn, M. G. (2005), Head-to-Tail Peptide Cyclodimerization by Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition. Angew. Chem., 117: 2255–2260. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461656
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!