This work was funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, with additional support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the National Science Foundation. R.H. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Prof. G. A. Olah, and Drs. A. Morrish, D. Woodbury, and M. Berman, for their steady support, and Prof. R. Bau and Dr. R. Wagner for their help and stimulating discussions.
Polyazide Chemistry: Preparation and Characterization of As(N3)5, Sb(N3)5, and [P(C6H5)4][Sb(N3)6]†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 48, pages 6844–6848, December 10, 2004
How to Cite
Haiges, R., Boatz, J. A., Vij, A., Vij, V., Gerken, M., Schneider, S., Schroer, T., Yousufuddin, M. and Christe, K. O. (2004), Polyazide Chemistry: Preparation and Characterization of As(N3)5, Sb(N3)5, and [P(C6H5)4][Sb(N3)6]. Angew. Chem., 116: 6844–6848. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461730
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!