We thank the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council for the award of a studentship (O.M.T.P.), Mrs Sue Phipps, Mr Oliver Hayward, and Mrs Barbara Sawyer for invaluable technical assistance, and Dr. Karl Harrison for elegant graphics.
Glycoviruses: Chemical Glycosylation Retargets Adenoviral Gene Transfer†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1081–1085, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Pearce, O. M. T., Fisher, K. D., Humphries, J., Seymour, L. W., Smith, A. and Davis, B. G. (2005), Glycoviruses: Chemical Glycosylation Retargets Adenoviral Gene Transfer. Angew. Chem., 117: 1081–1085. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461832
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!