This research is supported by ETH-Zürich. bodipy=difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene.
Conformationally Restricted Aza-Bodipy: A Highly Fluorescent, Stable, Near-Infrared-Absorbing Dye†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 11, pages 1705–1707, March 4, 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, W. and Carreira, E. M. (2005), Conformationally Restricted Aza-Bodipy: A Highly Fluorescent, Stable, Near-Infrared-Absorbing Dye. Angew. Chem., 117: 1705–1707. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461868
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!