We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the DGESIC (MAT2002-04421-C02-01) and Bancaixa (P1.1B2001-03). We would also like to thank the Spanish MEC for a fellowship (E.M.-M.).
An N-Heterocyclic Carbene/Iridium Hydride Complex from the Oxidative Addition of a Ferrocenyl–Bisimidazolium Salt: Implications for Synthesis†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 448–451, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Viciano, M., Mas-Marzá, E., Poyatos, M., Sanaú, M., Crabtree, R. H. and Peris, E. (2005), An N-Heterocyclic Carbene/Iridium Hydride Complex from the Oxidative Addition of a Ferrocenyl–Bisimidazolium Salt: Implications for Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 117: 448–451. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461918
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!