We thank The Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland (scholarship to L.A.M.), Celltech R&D (CASE award to L.A.M.), and the University of Glasgow (University Scholarship to R.A.M). Additional, unrestricted support was provided by AstraZeneca and Pfizer.
A Fluorous-Phase Pummerer Cyclative-Capture Strategy for the Synthesis of Nitrogen Heterocycles†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 456–459, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
McAllister, L. A., McCormick, R. A., Brand, S. and Procter, D. J. (2005), A Fluorous-Phase Pummerer Cyclative-Capture Strategy for the Synthesis of Nitrogen Heterocycles. Angew. Chem., 117: 456–459. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461930
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!