This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) from JSPS. Technical support of Library & Science Information Center, Osaka Prefecture University for the computational study is gratefully acknowledged.
Alkyne Carbonylation by Radicals: Tin-Radical-Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Methylene Amides from 1-Alkynes, Carbon Monoxide, and Amines†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1099–1102, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Uenoyama, Y., Fukuyama, T., Nobuta, O., Matsubara, H. and Ryu, I. (2005), Alkyne Carbonylation by Radicals: Tin-Radical-Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Methylene Amides from 1-Alkynes, Carbon Monoxide, and Amines. Angew. Chem., 117: 1099–1102. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461954
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!