The research at Marburg has been supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. The work at Georgia was supported by National Science Foundation Grant CHE-0209857.
Aromatic Boron Wheels with More than One Carbon Atom in the Center: C2B8, C3B93+, and C5B11+†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1102–1106, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Erhardt, S., Frenking, G., Chen, Z. and Schleyer, P. v. R. (2005), Aromatic Boron Wheels with More than One Carbon Atom in the Center: C2B8, C3B93+, and C5B11+. Angew. Chem., 117: 1102–1106. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461970
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!