We thank Central Glass Co., Japan, for a generous gift of BrF3.
1-Alkynyl(aryl)(tetrafluoroborato)-λ3-bromanes as Highly Efficient Michael Acceptors: Uncatalyzed Conjugate Addition of 1-Alkynyl(trialkyl)stannanes To Yield Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical 1,3-Butadiynes†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 410–413, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Ochiai, M., Nishi, Y., Goto, S. and Frohn, H. J. (2005), 1-Alkynyl(aryl)(tetrafluoroborato)-λ3-bromanes as Highly Efficient Michael Acceptors: Uncatalyzed Conjugate Addition of 1-Alkynyl(trialkyl)stannanes To Yield Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical 1,3-Butadiynes. Angew. Chem., 117: 410–413. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461985
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!