This research was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A) “Exploitation of Multi-Element Cyclic Molecules” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. We thank H. Matsumoto, A. Maeda, S. Oka, and M. Kiuchi of the Center for Instrumental Analysis, Hokkaido University, for technical assistance with MS and elemental analysis.
Direct and Stereoselective Synthesis of 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-β-D-glycopyranosides by Using the Phosphite Method†
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 15, pages 2285–2289, April 8, 2005
How to Cite
Arihara, R., Nakamura, S. and Hashimoto, S. (2005), Direct and Stereoselective Synthesis of 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-β-D-glycopyranosides by Using the Phosphite Method. Angew. Chem., 117: 2285–2289. doi: 10.1002/ange.200461988
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!