This research was supported by Yara International ASA.
Perovskite Membranes in Ammonia Oxidation: Towards Process Intensification in Nitric Acid Manufacture†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1136–1139, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Pérez-Ramírez, J. and Vigeland, B. (2005), Perovskite Membranes in Ammonia Oxidation: Towards Process Intensification in Nitric Acid Manufacture. Angew. Chem., 117: 1136–1139. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462024
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!