NWO/STW is kindly acknowledged for the VIDI grant supporting the research of T.A.N. NWO/CW is acknowledged for the VICI grant for B.M.W.
The Role of Gold in Gold–Titania Epoxidation Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1139–1142, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Nijhuis, T. A., Visser, T. and Weckhuysen, B. M. (2005), The Role of Gold in Gold–Titania Epoxidation Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 117: 1139–1142. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462043
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!