We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Major Basic Research Development Program (Grant G2000077506), the Ministry of Education of China, and the Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin for financial support.
Highly Rigid Diphosphane Ligands with a Large Dihedral Angle Based on a Chiral Spirobifluorene Backbone†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1142–1145, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Cheng, X., Zhang, Q., Xie, J.-H., Wang, L.-X. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2005), Highly Rigid Diphosphane Ligands with a Large Dihedral Angle Based on a Chiral Spirobifluorene Backbone. Angew. Chem., 117: 1142–1145. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462072
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!