The authors thank DOE (DE-FG03-99ER14992) and NSF (CHE-0315593) for support of this research. L=Cl, Br.
A Trihydroxy Tin Group That Resists Oligomerization in the Trinuclear Nickel Cluster [Ni3(μ-P,P′-PPh2CH2PPh2)3(μ3-L)- (μ3-Sn(OH)3)]†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1149–1152, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Simón-Manso, E. and Kubiak, C. P. (2005), A Trihydroxy Tin Group That Resists Oligomerization in the Trinuclear Nickel Cluster [Ni3(μ-P,P′-PPh2CH2PPh2)3(μ3-L)- (μ3-Sn(OH)3)]. Angew. Chem., 117: 1149–1152. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462129
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!