This work was partially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (KE 489/20-1) and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (03-03-04006 and 03-03-32179). We are grateful to A. P. Turnbull (BESSY (Germany)) for his help with the reduction of diffraction data for the crystal of 1.
Preparation and Structural Characterization of Two Kinetically Stable Chlorofullerenes, C60Cl28 and C60Cl30†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 436–439, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Troyanov, S. I., Shustova, N. B., Popov, A. A., Sidorov, L. N. and Kemnitz, E. (2005), Preparation and Structural Characterization of Two Kinetically Stable Chlorofullerenes, C60Cl28 and C60Cl30. Angew. Chem., 117: 436–439. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462139
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!