This research was supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Hydroalkoxylation of Hexafluoropropene: Synthesis of Hydrofluoroethers under Neutral Conditions†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 1152–1154, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Matsukawa, Y., Mizukado, J., Quan, H.-d., Tamura, M. and Sekiya, A. (2005), Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Hydroalkoxylation of Hexafluoropropene: Synthesis of Hydrofluoroethers under Neutral Conditions. Angew. Chem., 117: 1152–1154. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462200
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!