Affiliated with the David R. Bloom, Center for Pharmacy at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
Structure and Unique Interactions with DNA of a Cationic Trans-Platinum Complex with the Nonplanar Bicyclic Piperidinopiperidine Ligand†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 19, pages 2945–2947, May 6, 2005
How to Cite
Najajreh, Y., Prilutski, D., Ardeli-Tzaraf, Y., Perez, J. M., Khazanov, E., Barenholz, Y., Kasparkova, J., Brabec, V. and Gibson, D. (2005), Structure and Unique Interactions with DNA of a Cationic Trans-Platinum Complex with the Nonplanar Bicyclic Piperidinopiperidine Ligand. Angew. Chem., 117: 2945–2947. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462389
D.G. acknowledges the partial support of the Israel Science Foundation and of the Alex Grass Center For Drug Design and Synthesis. This work was partially supported by Spanish CICYT (grant SAF2004-03111). The research of J.K. and V.B. was supported by the Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Grants 5004101, B5004301) Support and sponsorship by European COSTD20/0003/00 action is gratefully acknowledged. Y.B. thanks the Belfer Foundation and the Barenholz Fund.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!