This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for The 21 st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry and by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) to M.S. (No. 16 105 001) and for Scientific Research on Priority Areas, “Dynamic Complexes” to S.H. (No. 420/16033215) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.
Quantitative Dynamic Interconversion between AgI-Mediated Capsule and Cage Complexes Accompanying Guest Encapsulation/Release†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 18, pages 2787–2791, April 29, 2005
How to Cite
Hiraoka, S., Harano, K., Shiro, M. and Shionoya, M. (2005), Quantitative Dynamic Interconversion between AgI-Mediated Capsule and Cage Complexes Accompanying Guest Encapsulation/Release. Angew. Chem., 117: 2787–2791. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462394
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!