This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan, and JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
An Aerobic, Organocatalytic, and Chemoselective Method for Baeyer–Villiger Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 11, pages 1732–1734, March 4, 2005
How to Cite
Imada, Y., Iida, H., Murahashi, S.-I. and Naota, T. (2005), An Aerobic, Organocatalytic, and Chemoselective Method for Baeyer–Villiger Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 117: 1732–1734. doi: 10.1002/ange.200462429
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!